Awareness of hygiene in dairy farms is very important and also treatment costs are high. Thus, all farmers attempt to protect animals against diseases.
Plastic gloves are commonly used for livestock purposes such as cattle and horse rectal palpation, animal delivery, treatment of sick animals and milking and have significantly helped in increasing herd’s hygiene.
- Long sleeve veterinary gloves
- Highly resistant against rupture and tension
- Thin enough for a better touch and rapid pregnancy recognition
- With no allergy and scratch on cattle’s vagina
- Applicable for all veterinary purposes and all kinds of livestock, including horses
- Made of plastic